Part Number 82100-0
The Setaflash Series 8 ‘ActiveCool’ is an automated closed cup flash point tester with a temperature range of 10 to 130°C (50 to 266°F) with no external cooling required. When connected to a suitable chilled water supply, the range is extended down to -20°C (-4°F).
There are two modes of operation; Flash / No Flash and Ramp. The ramp mode increases the sample temperature at a rate of 2°C/min and automatically dips the ignitor every 1°C up to 100°C (every 2°C above 100°C), until either a flash is detected or the end of test temperature is reached.
- 10°C to 130°C (-20°C with external water supply)
- Small sample size, 2 or 4ml
- Flash/No Flash & Ramp modes
- Electric ignitor (gas available using optional accessory)
- Automatic dipping and flash detection
- ActiveCool electronic Peltier cooling
- 64 Test memory & RS232 interface
- °C or °F temperature display
ASTM D3278, ASTM D3828, ASTM D7236, ASTM E502, BIS IS 1448 Part 20, BS 3900 Part A13, BS 6664 Parts 3 & 4, CHIPS Regulations, EPA 1020 A & B, IP 523, IP 524, IP 534, ISO 3679, ISO 3680, UN Class 3 Non-viscous Flammable Liquids