The new OFITE Mag drive Dynamic High Temperature High Pressure (HTHP) filter press replaces the old style, belt drive, dynamic filter press. It comes with a magnetic drive now that is much more accurate and reliable. The unit is much easier to operate and the repeatability is accomplished much easier with the mag drive.
This equipment measures filtration volume and cake building properties under varying downhole conditions. A motor‐driven shaft fitted with propellers turns at varying speeds inside a standard 500 mL HTHP cell. RPM settings from 1 to 3600 RPM impart laminar or turbulent flow to the fluid inside the cell. By varying the shaft length, the shear stress may be increased or decreased.
• The only truly dynamic filter press on the market
• Built-in cooling system allows the cell to be cooled before it is de-pressurized and removed from the jacket
• Auxiliary pipe connection for the cell top cap. Plug may be removed to add additional fluid additives.
• Safety calibrated rupture disk guards against overpressure
• Electronic temperature control (up to 500°F)
• Built-in pressure regulators
• Optional filter permeabilities available
• Radial/axial flow propeller
• Adjustable propeller to change distance above filter media
• Maximum Cell Pressure: 5,000 PSI (34.5 MPa)
• Maximum Temperature 500°F (260°C)
• Variable Speed Motor: up to 3,600 RPM
• Digital Temperature Controller
• Nitrogen source: at least 1,500 PSI
• Water Source (for cooling): standard tap water
• Electrical: 115 Volt at 20 Amp or 230 Volt at 10 Amp, 50/60 Hz
Download brochure here: 170-95 – Dynamic HTHP Filter Press – Brochure