The new 4-Unit HTHP Filter Press from OFITE is ideal for high-volume laboratory testing. It accommodates four 175-mL HTHP filter press cells.
Each cell has a separate electronic temperature controller and two separate pressure regulators (drive pressure and back pressure). This allows each cell to be heated and pressurized independently, while still sharing a single pressure source.
A variety of test cells are available for drilling mud or cement.
Please specify when ordering:
- #170-12-1 – Single-Capped, For Filter Paper
- #170-45 – Double-Capped, For Cement Screens
- #170-45-1 – Single-Capped, for Cement Screens
- #170-48 – Single-Capped, for Ceramic Disks
- #170-46 – Double-Capped, for Ceramic Disks
- Four independent test stations
- Electronic temperature control
- Drive pressure and back pressure regulators for each cell
- Single pressure source
- Complete with all components and accessories necessary to run four simultaneous tests
- Maximum Temperature: 350°F (177°C)
- Maximum Drive Pressure: 1,350 PSI (9.3 MPa)
- Maximum Back Pressure: 750 PSI (5.2 MPa)
- Cell Size: 175 mL (test cells sold separately)
- Pressure Requirements: 3,000 PSI (20.7 MPa)
- Power Requirements: Two 115-Volt or 230-Volt AC Power Sources