Part Number: 35000-0
Learn about the Seta PM-93 with the video:
FULLY AUTOMATED PENSKY-MARTENS FLASH POINT TESTER
- ASTM D93 Procedures A, B & C
- IP 34 Procedures A & B
- Rapid flash point analysis •
- Advanced micro-computer control •
- Large touch screen interface •
- Minimal operator intervention
PMCC Closed Cup Flash Point Tester
ASTM D93; ASTM E502; IP 34; ISO 15267; EN ISO 2719; JIS K2265
NF M07-019; DIN 51 758; FTM 791 1102; EPA 1010 A; GB/T 261
- NEW design
- Strict conformance to international test methods
- Easy to operate and fully automatic
- 8.4” Resistive touch screen
- Highly compact footprint
- Seta ‘Ignite’ – robust and long lasting ignition
- Multiple safety features Integral fire extinguisher (factory fit option)
- 2000 test memory, 30 operator names, 30 test profiles and 30 test methods
The Seta Auto PMCC is a fully automated Pensky-Martens Closed Cup Flash Point Tester which combines strict method conformance with the latest control technology and safety systems to provide the next generation of flash point instruments.
An intuitive graphic user interface and 8.4” VGA colour touch screen operation provide unparalleled ease of use with real time display of test progress. Test profiles, operator names, test methods and storage of over 2000 results are provided through the embedded operating system. Test results can be emailed, saved to a memory stick, output to LIMS or produced in hard copy with the printer option.
A robust lid lifting arm provides a single raising or lowering action for loading and removing the test cup. The lid and shutter is integral to the arm and fitted with a fire detection probe, fire extinguishing manifold, ignitor, flash detector and sample temperature probe. Stirrer drive, shutter actuator and ignitor dipping mechanism are contained within the arm. Specially designed geometry ensures correct alignment of the lid and shutter to cup, every time.
Ignition source uses an extended life hot wire with gas option. Sample temperature probe is a class A PRT, and flash detection is by a thermocouple. Safety features include PRT checks, safety dip before starting, over-temperature cut out, gas shut off, and optional fire extinguisher. The instrument uses a thermally activated integral CO2 fire extinguisher (factory fit option) which discharges over the test area, it is driven by a CO2 cylinder contained within the instrument and is replaceable by the user.
Rapid turnaround between tests is achieved using a high capacity cooling fan and optimised air flow.
Calibration features include sample PRT and barometric pressure sensor with password protected access.
- Part Number: 35000-0
- Ignition system: Electric or optional gas
- Flash detection: Thermal
- Cooling: Built-in forced air
- Heating Rate: Fast heating rate and standard; 5.5°C/min; 3°C/min; 1.25°C/min; 1°C/min
- Temperature range: Ambient to 400°C
- Barometric pressure correction: Automatic correction with built-in pressure sensor
- Internal Memory: 30 test profiles, 30 operator names, 30 test methods and 2000 tests results
- Fire Detection: Thermal with optional integral CO2 Fire Extinguisher
- Size/weight: 38.5 x 24 x 50 cm / 25kg
Please click the link below for a brochure: