Part Number 34300-2
The automatic Cleveland module conforms precisely to national and international Cleveland open cup flash point test methods. It comprises a sample cup, temperature probe, flash/fire detector, and a DIPS pod containing the sweeping mechanism with co-axial gas/electric ignitor.
The Cleveland module must be used with the Multiflash Universal Base unit (p/n 34000-0). The base unit recognises that the Cleveland module is connected and instantaneously sets up standard test parameters and calibration data.
- Fully self-contained flash/fire point test module
- Ambient to 400°C
- Exactly conforms to the requirement of Cleveland test method
- Automatic set up of test parameters
- Gas or electric ignition
- Automatic heating control, flash and fire detection
- Automatic test results & end of test audible warning
- Automatic snuffer
- Centigrade or Fahrenheit temperature display
- Automatic barometric correction
AASHTO T48, ASTM D92, BS 2000 Parts 36 & 403 (obs), DIN 51 376, EN ISO 2592, IP 36, JIS K2265, NF T60-119