Part Number 99708-0
The Seta D2 Hand Held Conductivity Analyser (D2 JF-1A-HH model) meets the requirements of ASTM D2624. It provides an accurate and rapid conductivity measurement of distillate fuels; and is specifically designed for testing low conductivity fluids such as aviation kerosene
The analyser can measure fuel electrical conductivities between 0 and 2000 picosiemens/meter (pS/M), although it is optimised and normally used in the 0 to 500 pS/M range. The conductivity analyser is constructed of thermally stable internal electronics and two 316 SS coaxial electrode sensors which are suitable for use from 0 to 35°C.
Calibration and Verification
Calibration and Verification is quickly and easily performed using a specific tool which fits into the instrument – Click here for more information.
- Measures between 0 and 2000 picosiemens/meter (pS/M)
- High-Accuracy (± 1.5% of reading), AC measurement technology
- Stores up to 8 data locations (User can input location names)
- USB interface for ease of data transfer
- Sensor tip is capable of being fully immersed in liquid chemical
- Fully temperature compensated measurement
- Built-in long life lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- Windows data handling software
- Internal real time date & clock for data record keeping
- Built for Class 1 Div 2 Hazardous Locations
ASTM D1655, ASTM D2624, DEF STAN 91-91, IP 274